14 November 2013, London
Book now or view full details: www.imeche.org/events/S1768
Belt conveyors are fundamental components in many bulk material handling facilities. Improved conveyor design can make the difference between a successful plant and an inefficient, unprofitable and hazardous operation.
This seminar addresses essential information and key developments in methods of feeding, carrying and discharging materials, conveyor plant safety, reliability, operation and successful plant upgrading.
Improve your plant safety knowledge with updates across technology, methods and new practices available in bulk material conveying and ensure you can balance cost constraints with reliability needs.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDANCE:
- Get up to speed with current best practice
- Key topics: wear, degradation, transfer and transport
- Hear about new applications and current trends to improve belt conveyor design and operation
- Explore the latest innovations in materials handling
- Understand the challenges of handling new materials in the renewable energy and recycling sectors
Who should attend:
Design engineers and consultants, project managers, procurement specialists, infrastructure specialists, young Engineers
Enquiries: Taz Khatun, Events Executive T: 020 7973 1306, E: email@example.com
Download the event brochure: S1768 Better Belt Conveying