KNOW YOUR ENEMY: AVOIDING PROJECT FAILURE AND COST INCREASES THROUGH BULK MATERIAL CHARACTERISATION
25 September 2013, London
Book now or view full the brochure here: www.imeche.org/events/S1779
Characterisation is a fundamental element in delivering successful bulk materials handling. Avoid costly mistakes in purchasing, process downtime, retrofits to equipment, wear, breakdown and blockages by knowing the material you are dealing with thoroughly.
Get a comprehensive overview of the measurable properties of powders and bulk solids, and how these can be used to prevent such problems at your plant.
Learning from a range of case studies, you will be able to demonstrate the value of knowing your enemy when it comes to dealing with a bulk solid – and the consequences for project failure, increased costs and wasted resources.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDANCE:
- Lower your risk of experiencing problems with material quality, focusing on degradation, segregation and caking
- Understand how failing to meet specified plant capacity can be avoided
- Ensure your plant meets safety requirements, in particular explosion or fire, human exposure, silo collapse and dust emissions
- Learn about more effective methods to limit excessive plant wear and downtime
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Buyers/ users of bulk handling equipment
- Suppliers of bulk solids
- Manufacturers of solids handling equipment – e.g. powder formulators
Also attend ‘Better belt conveying 2013 – 14 November 2013. More details: www.imeche.org/events/S1768
For more information contact Taz Khatun on 020 7973 1306 or email@example.com