Incorporating the patented Doublescreen system, this revolutionary piece of technology is celebrating 15 years in the market and is still the standout feature of any mobile screen today
As part of our commitment to ongoing product development Sandvik Construction is proud to announce the launch of the new QA441 Doublescreen. This latest addition to the Premium range has been upgraded to encompass the many product refinements of the larger QA451 triple deck version in order to improve operation, efficiency and ease of maintenance.
New features on the QA441 include a color-coded push button control system with sequential start-up for ease of operation as well as an updated feeder hopper and feeder drive system for increased throughput. To speed-up screen media changes, the QA441 includes hydraulic screen separation, new wrap around walkways, a newly designed access ladder, optimized screen drives and hydraulic raise / lower facility on the main conveyor. The standard radio remote control and upgraded electrical system will also further enhance operator safety and control.
Featuring the patented Doublescreen system, which is celebrating its 15th anniversary since its launch in 1999, this unique, world-class technology is a revolutionary design utilizing two high velocity screen boxes that work independently of each other; the primary screen works as a fines extractor, whilst the secondary screen operates as a grader. Doublescreen advantages over competing products include greater material control, greater adjustability, increased accuracy and higher screening efficiencies, making this unit ideal for producing massive volumes of high specification products, without compromising on productivity.
The QA441 is therefore ideal for large scale aggregates producers but lends itself to many applications including iron ore, topsoil, recycling, minerals, coal, sand and gravel.
- Patented Doublescreen featuring two independent two deck screens 6 x 1.5m (20’ x 5’) equivalent, effectively performing two processes on one plant
- Versatile unit, capable of producing large volumes of high specification products
- Large volume hopper complete with remote control hydraulic tipping grid
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
- Greater adjustability, increased accuracy and higher screening efficiencies over competing products
- Ease of operation with new color-coded control panel with sequential start up
- Ease of maintenance with hydraulically folding walkways on three sides
- Safety compliant with the latest Machinery Directives and full radio remote control throughout.